Friday, September 11, 2009

Garden Produce


I planted a square-foot garden this year and have been really happy with the results. Each day Aerya goes out to check if there's any tomatoes for her, or strawberries.

We've grown strawberries, broccoli, 4 kinds of lettuce, cherry and lemon-boy tomatoes, green, red and orange peppers, celery, carrots, peas, beans, cucumber, radishes and corn. I'm really looking forward to the corn harvest...let's just hope the frost holds off long enough!

Next summer we'll be on the acerage so I'll have a ginormous garden to grow everthing in along with an orchard. Everyone is invited for a huge fall harvest!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't beleive the type of stuff Tarra could grow and I can't wait for next summer's crop. YuM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad to report that the corn did not make it. They were too small to harvest by the time the frost hit. I planted the garden about a month late this year, so hopefully next year will be better!

    ReplyDelete