Sunday, December 02, 2007

Aerya Draws


I bought Aerya some (washable) markers and stuck a large piece of posterboard onto the floor. I thought that she might enjoy drawing on it. And she really does - she draws lots of pictures of Daddy, sometimes a bit of Mama, and even Bunny a few times.
But, by the end of each session she has marker on the floor around the paper (I say she's just enthousiastic) and lots on her hands. On this day, she was sampling the markers - after Mama told her not to. She took one look at herself in the mirror and hasn't put them in her mouth since.

4 comments:

  1. She starts the clip saying "Dada". DOes that mean she is trying to draw me, 'cuz the likness is uncanny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, that is what she's drawing. I especially like your purple hair! Tarra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! shes so cute! i especially like aerya and amber blog.. and picture!! im assuming shes has/or will have a little shovel to assist amber?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a shovel - but they've been too heavy and usually metal. If anyone can find a plastic little and light one, please get it! Tarra.

    ReplyDelete