Friday, November 23, 2007

Morning Routine

Every weekday morning when Aerya & I get up we follow the same routine. First, I take off Aerya's jammies and take her to the bathroom so she can pee (thanks Auntie Amber), then I get her dressed. We then proceed to brush our teeth, wash our faces, do our hair, and apply deodorant (with the lid on for her.)

Aerya insists that we follow the routine exactly. The toothbrushes must come out the holders in the right order, the toothpaste must be applied in exactly the same amount as last time, and the water must be poured after the spitting.

It's hilarious to watch her! And if Daddy tries to follow the routine, she makes sure he follows it correctly.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it sure is helpful of Aerya to help me with my mroning routine. It's not like I'm up at 6:30 or anything. Seriously,though, those mornings where she pushes open the door and she is rubbing her eyes with sleep and the bright lights of the bathroom, those are the mornings I live for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute! i love the spitting part!

    ReplyDelete