Sunday, November 28, 2010

Aerya's Friend Toby

When I dropped Aerya off at school a couple of weeks ago, one of hte other moms stopped me. It turns out that her son Toby has a crush on Aerya and talks non-stop about her. Aerya is the best thing to come along since Tonka trucks.

Aerya now talks about Toby all the time. They play together, sit beside each other for circle time and hold hands during songs. He is the only friend whom she remembers during the day (whenever I ask her about what she did at school she can NEVER remember what anyone did or even sometimes who was there. Mind you, that's just cause she has something more interesting to do and doesn't want to talk.)

The other day she came home and non-shelauntly mentions that she told Toby they were getting married. I asked her what he said and he looked at her, shrugged, smiled and asked her for more lego. I love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment