Thursday, May 20, 2010

Delinquent Blogging

Every few months I must put out an appology to the followers of Aerya's Blog as I have fallen behind on my blogging.
I would like to say that I'm just too busy for it, but lets face it, no one would believe me.

It's not that I'm not busy - I totally am. But I do manage to find time to do other (completely useless) things - like standing on the fence to trim the trees with a hand saw (or rake when I can't reach the branches) or staying up until midnight to read a book I've already read once or twice. But really, when your husband goes to bed at 9pm you tend to stay up super late cause there's no one to keep you in line!

But enough about me. Wait... me. Huh, maybe I would blog more if it was all about me. Imagine...in bright flashing lights - with sparkles...THE WORLD ACCORDING TO TARRA! I could make amazing lists (FYI I just added a few lists to Aerya's Home Page on the right side), explain just how I see the world (why are dumb people so dumb?!?), tell people how they should be living their lives in EXCRUCIATING detail, explain why exlaimation points make all things better. Oh boy! The possibilities are endless! Hmm, maybe Derek (and Nikki - lol) are right. I need more adult interaction in my life.

Anywho, back to Aerya. Apparently you can follow the blog. I'm not sure exactly what this does, but there's a spot on the right side of the blog above PREVIOUS POSTS to click. Someone please do this and tell me what happens!! Keep watching and I promise lots more blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Damn Skippy! You're awesome. I always find the world according to Tarra to be fun and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do need more adult interaction (preferably from city folk)... and I would follow you blog only if it, like Aerya's, features pictures of you in a swimsuit and high-heels... Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. But my high heels aren't as pretty as hers.

    ReplyDelete