Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Morning Crafts

Every morning Aerya and I spend about an hour doing crafts. She has gotten so creative and detail oriented. It's great to watch her doing something that requires concentration and an attention to detail (unlike her usual running around like a crazy person.)



Aerya's favorite room is "my" scrapbooking room. I've devoted one desk to her craft supplies and she spends hours in there creating masterpieces.





We recently bought new supplies and Aerya has become addicted to glitter glue and googly eyes!







Playdoh is always done in the kitchen as it's easier to vacuum up the little bits. Aerya's favorite is the hair salon - but I have to admit, it's my favorite too. She also cuts out animal shapes and carries them around for a while showing them to everyone. We also have the icecream shop, but it's really too fussy to actually be any fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment