Saturday, March 07, 2009

Aerya the Daredevil


Aerya has always wanted to do everything bigger, better, faster and has now grown into a size that really allows her to do that.
She is constantly jumping - from 3 stairs to the floor, from one couch or chair to another, into your arms (even when you're not ready or looking...). It's super fun to watch and has only resulted thus far in minor injuries (hence the bruise on her cheek - I mean who can bruise a cheek???) Gymnastics and swimming has only inspired this adventurist. The last time we were at swim lessons she ran up the stairs and slid down the big waterslide before I could get there! Derek would have freaked, but I just laughed at our Fearless Daredevil Paddles.
"I'm going to jump way down to there." And she does it each time!

Here's a new pic from the park after swimming. She jumped off the top of the slide and landed on her feet! Umm, I don't know where the pic is...I think it's at hte top of the page...

No comments:

Post a Comment