Monday, December 15, 2008

Future Job?? TV Repairperson.

Aerya loves to watch TV and unfortunately feels the need to make adjustments to the set. She's forever pressing buttons on the set, though she totally knows better. I'll be upstairs or in another room and she'll start calling me to come to the TV saying it's not working. I'll ask her if she was touching buttons and she'll answer "Sorry Mommy, I touched buttons Mommy. Sorry Mommy." I then fix it and tell her not to touch and while she says she won't, we both know she'll do it at least once more that day. We also then see her surveying her work as she watches Monster's INC. This video is a rare one of her grabbing at the cables. We usually have them tucked away, but after breaking 2 TVs last month (don't ask!) the current one has visible cables.

No comments:

Post a Comment