Monday, November 24, 2008

The Cup Washing Saga...

I was doing some work (for Grandpa as Aerya says it) in the office when I heard the distinct sound of water splashing in the bathroom. Being as I had (again) neglected my daughter terribly, I had no idea what she was into.

Okay, washing cups. Sounds harmless enough - even if they are paper cups. I still say that's too much bubbles though.

Apparently the cups still aren't clean enough. All I can see are bubbles but the child can see the microscopic dirt so it's back into the water. (She must be spending too much time with Nikki! LOL.)

So now they need a rinse.

Finally, the cleaning is finished; and what is the end result? A soaking wet bathroom (and Paddles), 4 VERY soggy paper cups (and a soggy Paddles), and a huge sense of accomplishment.

2 comments:

  1. Wow has her vocabulary ever grown! And her hair is turning dark like yours and Derek's. I can't believe how much she is changing. Thanks so much for posting this stuff. It gives those of us who aren't near by the opportunity to watch her grow.

    - Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're so sweet! I just wish you guys COULD be here.

    ReplyDelete