Sunday, January 27, 2008

Blogging

Hi,

As you know, I've been blogging Aerya for some time now (about 19 months I guess). I know that you all enjoy looking at the blog and seeing what Aerya's up to. I can by the counter at the bottom of the page, that as of today 189 visitors have come to her site since Christmas.

However, I would really, really, really appreciate it if you would make some comments on the postings. You don't have to say much, even a 'great to see what you're up to' would suffice. I'd just like to know which posts you like best, what you want to see of her, which parts of her life you find interesting, etc.

It's very simple to do. On each post there is a spot that says '0 Comments' you just click on that and it will open up the dialogue box for you to write comments on. If you have an email account, you can try signing in with that, but if it doesn't work, just write your name in the comment and then click anonymous. Your comment will be posted, I'll know what you think, and I'll know who you are!

Thank you very much for your time and effort. Tarra :)

2 comments:

  1. Holy video blogging batman! You've made it look so easy, I shall try again! Oh and, very cute! Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't know why it won't work for you!!

    ReplyDelete