Sunday, May 27, 2007

Another Visit to Chilliwack.





Aerya, my mom and I went for a visit to Chilliwack this month. It was Aerya's second plane trip and she did fabulously!


We had a great visit with GreatGrandma, Uncle Pat and all the other relatives there. Aerya just loves to be around people.


Every morning as soon as Aerya woke up she would run to Grandma's patio door and bang on it until someone let her outside. She would spend hours outside checking out the trees, grass, dandilions and critters. We'd then take at least one, but usually two walks to the Ducks and Geese park which is just beautiful. We watch the ducks swimming and the turtles sunning themselves and then if Aerya was still awake, she'd have a swing ride and a little run around.


Everytime we go back I just love it more and more there. I'm so glad that I'm able to share this wonderful place with Aerya.

No comments:

Post a Comment